Terms and Conditions
1. To book a class – technique excluded – you must have a partner. If you don’t have a partner, write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org), giving your full name, email, telephone number, level – we’ll try to help! If we find a suitable partner, we’ll put you in touch with each other. However, we can hold no responsibility for your partner’s attendance and level.
2. Payment is possible via a bank transfer or Paypal. Our system allows you to book a class only as a couple (technique excluded), but allows you to pay separately. If you pay separately, the person booking first pays at once, the other person is sent an email with a link allowing him/her to pay at a further notice. We are waiting 5 days for the second person’s payment, after this period the booking of both persons is annulled and the first person gets his/her money back.
3. If you cancel your booking after you’ve made the payment, but before September 18th, you get 50% of your payment. After September 18th booking cancellation incurs no money return.
In case the festival is cancelled, all money is returned to the participants.
4. We reserve the right to change the festival program; all updates will be published here.
5. The organizers and hosts of the festival cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages incurred during the event.
6. It is possible to receive a receipt for classes purchased.
7. To ensure peaceful working and learning conditions, important to the teachers and participants alike, we cannot allow any third parties to watch the classes.
8. Taking pictures and filming during workshops is possible only after prior arrangements with the teachers or organizers.
9. The organizers are not accountable for any claims of the festival participants against persons filming and taking pictures during the event.
10. Buying a milonga ticket or pass or workshops, you give irrevocable, interminable consent that your pictures or films can be gratuitously:
- recorded, modified, (changed or cut) and multiplied in all sorts of techniques, including printing, repropraphy, magnetic, digital and audiovisual technique on any carrier, in an unlimited number of issues
- multiplied, published, performed, actuated, aired, played, in all venues, including ones with admission fees, and in such a way that anyone can have access to them at any time and place, especially on computer networks, Internet, Intranet and mobile networks, Facebook fanpages and YouTube channels of the "Fabryka Tanga" foundation, the festival and the festival's official photographers and filmmakers
uploaded to computer memory and the multimedia web in an unlimited number of issues and circulations
copied and digitalized on electronic carriers
The consent applies only to a non-commercial use of the pictures and films.
11. All the Festival venues are strictly non-smoking places.
12. The organiser reserves the right to deny reservation or entry to any festival event at his own discretion, without prior notice or reason, especially to persons under the influence of alcohol or other controlled substances, behaving violently, improperly dressed, etc.
13. Milonga tickets/passes have to be picked up in person by each and every participant. Right after picking up the tickets, the participant is required to check if he/she has received all the tickets he/she paid for and confirm it with a signature. If you lose a ticket afterwards, we will not replace it. A ticket is the only document warranting entry to a milonga.
14. Personal data obtained during our registration process is protected by a separate regulation, compliant with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).